Monday, October 8, 2007

last day at mammoth = start of travels



last day at mammoth = start of travels
today on the morning of the 8th of oct 2007. i am writing on my bed and reluctantly going to wish mammoth a farewell and moving on in my life. Mammoth although i was here for the last 3 weeks, quickly brought me memories of good friends companions and also a good working environment. The guests are also great and the employees friendly!
Never would i guess in a span of three short weeks i would be making so much friends and being able to get into a snowball fight and making snow man and basically seeing heavy snow.
I wish all my friends a blissfull and safe trip and till then my american and international friends live long and prosper !
Will miss you all
bye canyon , bye mammoth and goodbye yellowstone !





Posted by Picasa

No comments: